All Systems > HackBook Systems > MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)
- Read the entire guide/manual first.
- Now that you see you have to restart, send to your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Connect the charger before continuing further.
- Please make sure you have macOS Catalina as your main OS and a second partition separate for macOS Big Sur.
- Make sure they’re not in the same container.
- Boot into Recovery Mode (Reboot and hold CMD+R)
- Open Terminal
- Type in “csrutil disable” (no ‘sudo’ required)
- Type in “reboot”
- Download Hax.dylib
- Move Hax.dylib to Home folder (Shift+CMD+H)
- Open Terminal.
- Type or paste the following:
sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.security.libraryvalidation.plist DisableLibraryValidation -bool true
- Run it
- Next, type or paste the following:
launchctl setenv DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES $PWD/Hax.dylib
- Run it
- Optional: Clear the Terminal or Bash history.
- Last time to check that the partitions are not in the same container.
- Launch the macOS Big Sur app from the Applications folder.
- Wait until it completes or gives you a no entry symbol.
- Switch back to the Catalina partition.
- Go back to the Terminal.
- Type in
sudo nvram boot-args="-no_compat_check amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1"
- Authorize with your password
- Switch back to the Big Sur partition.
- Complete the installation.