The GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming is hitting our store today, Wednesday, December 21, 2016 and if have been looking looking for motherboard to install in your Hackintosh, now is the time to pick one up.
★ Supports Intel Core Processors.
★ DVI (digital only) and HDMI Ready.
★ No sleep issues with a graphics card.
★ Five fan headers
★ No on-board VGA support
★ No downgrade on BIOS
GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming LGA1151 Intel 2-Way SLI ATX DDR4 Motherboard
* Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
* Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
* Fast Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
* 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
* Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
* NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
* Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
* Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
* Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
* 2 x Killer™ E2500 LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
* USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
* RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
* Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
* Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
* Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
* GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
* APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities